DAY 35: THE SPIRITUAL GIFT OF ADMINISTRATION (2) – 70 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS
THE SPIRITUAL GIFT OF ADMINISTRATION (2)
WEDNESDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2018
Texts: 1 CORINTHIANS 12:27-28
A person with the spiritual gift of administration most likely has a passion for this. They are crucial for any church, ministry, or para-church to function well. They are not likely to feel overly burdened with what others are menial or overwhelming tasks. They sometimes record the minutes of a church board meetings, they research costs of projects and are able to plan ahead and see many things that are unseen or overlooked by others. Their attention to detail and recall of past events and activities helps them to pull out from their memory -banks any unforeseen circumstances that might slip -off the attention of others.
They can make decisions for others when others are not able to choose the wise thing(s) to do or that are essential for whatever they are involved in. The Spirit equips us with the ability to make things happen and to help church-life flourish. So let’s not belittle it; it is hugely important and an active part of what the Holy Spirit is doing in our midst.
- Father, we thank you for giving us more insight to the gift of administration
- Whatever decision we have taking before as a ministry, in our departments, fellowships, districts and in directorate, that is not helping the growth, Father, have mercy
- In the name of Jesus, we put an end to any administration (decision, plans) that is affecting the growth of the ministry
- In the name of Jesus, we destroy any administration from the pit of hell that is working against the established administration in our branches, departments, fellowships, districts, directorate and as a ministry
- In the name of Jesus, we destroy any contrary decision taking from the pit of hell against the ministry (LFF)
- We destroy any contrary decision taking from the pit of hell against Nigeria
- Pray in the spirit and thank God for answering our prayers.
Thank you for reading, kindly share this post.
Please click to register for NASA2018, bit.ly/NASAreg
Early registration N1,000 (1st – 30th Sept. 2018)
Late registration N2,000 (1st Oct. – 30th Oct. 2018)
Very late registration N5,000 (31st Oct. – 4th Nov. 2018)