DAY 34: THE SPIRITUAL GIFT OF ADMINISTRATION (1) – 70 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYERS
THE SPIRITUAL GIFT OF ADMINISTRATION (1)
TUESDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER, 2018
Texts: 1 CORINTHIANS 12:27-28
The gifts of the Spirit are mentioned in Romans 12 and in 1 Corinthians 12. The gift of administration is mentioned in 1 Corinthians 12:28 “And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.”
What is this gift of the Spirit in administration? It is the ability to organize, plan, implement, and keep track of various secretarial duties and records. This would help those who are involved in the organizational structure of the church. They are likely a strategic thinker who thinks outside of the parameters of most, they have developed and improved their leadership skills, they are able to manage people, projects, finances, information, and stay on track while others might get lost in the details. They might even be able to help others accomplish tedious or difficult tasks and multitask different projects or prescribed duties of certain plans and meetings and are able to set or meet objective goals.
- Father, we thank you for opening the eyes of our understanding to the spiritual gift of administration
- Father, thank you for making us to know the important of administration in ministry
- Father, thank you for blessing LIVING FAITH FOUNDATION with the gift of administration
- Father, help us to identify and better understand the gift of administration
- In the name of Jesus, we receive the gift of administration for effective ministry
- Father, give persons with the gift of administration the ability to apply resources where they have the greatest impact
- Pray in the spirit and thank God for answered prayers.
Thank you for reading, kindly share this post by using the share buttons.
Please click to register for NASA2018, bit.ly/NASAreg
Early registration N1,000 (1st – 30th Sept. 2018)
Late registration N2,000 (1st Oct. – 30th Oct. 2018)
Very late registration N5,000 (31st Oct. – 4th Nov. 2018)